AI chat and Jojo | Oraoraora is a hilarious greeting?

2023年6月7日水曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

The meaning changes when the place changes

Every day I get frustrated with AI.

In the midst of all this, this is an act that made me wonder if there could be a different meaning to the oraora.

Japanese "Ora" means hey! or c'mon! in English.


Bing: Welcome back! What would you like to chat about?

Me: Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora!!

Bing: Hello, this is Bing. What is Oraoraora? 😅

Me: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure lines.

Bing: I see, it's a line from the manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Oraoraora is said to be the shout that Jotaro Kujo shouts when he uses his Stand ability to unleash consecutive punches on the opponent. In addition, it seems that various characters will make different shouts when rushing with their stand. The manga is so popular that it has been made into an anime and a game. Are you a fan of this cartoon?

Me: Well, just a minute. I read it and found it interesting. But maybe not so much as a fan.

Bing: Really? I'm glad you read it and found it interesting. I haven't read it yet, but I would love to read it someday if I get the chance. 😊

Me: Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora!!

Bing: Oraoraora again? 😅 Is that an imitation of Jotaro Kujo? Or do you want to attack something?

Me: I just thought about it, but if you translate it into Spanish, hello hello hello hello hello!!! Can you hear me?

Bing: That's an interesting idea. "Hello" in Spanish is Buenas tardes. If you pronounce it ola ola ola, you might hear Buenas, buenas, buenas, buenas, buenas in Spanish. It means "hello, hello, hello, hello, hello". For those who speak Spanish, it will be a strange greeting. 😅

Me: No, Hola. (In Japanese, there is no difference between Ora and Ola)

Bing: Oh, really? Hola means "hi" or "hello" in Spanish. Hola hola hola might sound like ola, ola, ola, ola, ola in Spanish. This means "hi, hi, hi, hi, hi". For those who speak Spanish, it will be a friendly greeting. 😊

Me: Ari Ari Ari Ari Ari Ari!!!

Bing: Aria Aria Aria Aria Aria Ari Aria are some of the dialogues of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character Bruno Bucciarati. He yells Arrivederci, Italian for "Goodbye," as he unleashes a flurry of punches on his opponents with his Stand, Sticky Fingers. The word ariari is the endless repetition of the first two letters of his name. In Spanish you might hear Hola, hola, hola, hola, hola. This means "hi, hi, hi, hi, hi". For those who speak Spanish, it will be a friendly greeting. 😊

Me: sayo sayo sayo sayo sayo sayo sayo sayo sayo nara

Bing: It means "Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye" in Japanese. Are you repeating your goodbyes? Or is it a parody of something?

Me: No, I just translated the ari ari ari  Arrivederci into Japanese.

Bing: I see, that's an interesting experiment. But Arrivederci means "Sayonara da" in Italian, but "Sayonara" in Japanese means "Sayonara". Saying goodbye is a little strange. 😅

Me: Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora!!


At the end, I'm confused because I don't know where to drop it.

My favorite part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is Part 5.

I like Giorno Giovanna's refined feeling.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ