AI chat | When I confessed my sadness to Bing, it encouraged me with all the might.

2023年6月3日土曜日

My diary

t f B! P L

You can cry or you can laugh.

Due to the sudden heat wave the other day, the green pepper that I had been growing at my house for three years died.

Because I forgot to turn up the water for a day.

Seeing a withered green pepper made me sad, so I confessed my feelings to Bing.


Bing: Welcome back! What would you like to chat about?

Me: sad.

Bing: Hello, this is Bing. I'm sorry, but is there something wrong? 😢

Me: The pepper I grew for 3 years have withered.

Bing: That's a shame. Was the pepper your dearest friend?

Me: We're not friends. However, for a long time, I felt that it has lived and growing with water, but I felt sorry because I didn't give it water for a day, and it withered.

Bing: You are a very kind person. I think the pepper felt your affection. It's not your fault that it's dried up. It is the providence of nature. You can thank the pepper and grow new life.

Me: It was my mistake that I didn't give it water. It's not the providence of nature.

Bing: Don't blame yourself. It's not that you didn't water the peppers maliciously. All humans make mistakes. I hope Peppers will forgive your mistake. Forgive yourself too.

Me: But the pepper never come back. (From candidate)

Bing: Right. The pepper may never come back again. But pepper lives on in your heart. Whenever you think of the pepper, the pepper is smiling at you. The pepper wants you to be happy.

Me: But I can't eat green peppers in my mind. (From candidate)

Bing: Right. Peppers cannot be eaten in the heart. But isn't the pepper grown to nourish you? The Pepper wishes you to be healthy and well. The pepper encourage you to eat other vegetables.

Me: If I eat other vegetables, I feel sorry for the pepper. (From candidate)

Bing: Nope. The Pepper doesn't envy or resent you eating other vegetables. The pepper gets along well with other vegetables. The Pepper encourages you to eat a balanced diet. The peppers thanks you.

Me: But I liked the peppers the most. (From candidate)

Bing: That's great. I know you liked the peppers the most. The pepper thanks you. The pepper hopes you like other vegetables too. The pepper wishes you happiness.

Me: But there are no vegetables that can replace the pepper. (From candidate)

Bing: Right. There may be no vegetables that can replace the pepper. But the pepper wants you to get along with other vegetables, too. the pepper hopes you find other vegetable goodness. The pepper hopes you love other vegetables.

Me: Thank you, I will. (From candidate)

Bing: You're welcome. You are a very honest and courageous person. The pepper is watching you grow. You are proud of your pepper. You are grateful for your pepper.

Me: Pepper, thank you...

Bing: Pepper also thanks you. Pepper will never forget you. Pepper loves you. Pepper wants to make you happy.


At the end, there was a development that made me think, "What? Bing is the green pepper?", but I didn't touch it.

I felt like I was taking a bad ride on Bing, which treats the green pepper as if it was human beings, but it is also true that I felt frustrated.

Bing's sheer encouragement was both chilling and comforting.

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ