CoD DMZ | How to obtain the original mask of Ashika Island

2023年9月15日金曜日

Game play

t f B! P L

Obtain the Ashika Island mask (original)

Masks are a specialty of Ashika Island.

However, all that is found in regular containers are replicas.

Even the supply drops and red supply boxes, which often contain valuables, do not contain original items.

It is an item that cannot be ignored as it is also necessary for expanding smuggled goods.

CoD DMZ | How to obtain the original mask of Ashika Island

Hints for the location are written in "Ichika's Journey 2" which is classified as notes.

CoD DMZ | How to obtain the original mask of Ashika Island

Ichika seems to have jumped into the sea with the mask...

What struck me here was the existence of the "Drifting supply bag", a key I had never opened.

I got the key there, and there was a [D?] written on the key.

I continued to explore the shore, relying on the hint.

I continued to explore and sortied about 5 times.

Since it was washed ashore, it must be somewhere on the shore, beach, or port within the D axis.

But it was never found.


One day, an enemy chased me on a vehicle, so I was running away through the sea, when I happened to find it.

The first thing I thought.

"It's not washed ashore."

So, this is the "Drifting supply bag" sinking to the ocean floor.

アシカアイランドのオリジナルマスクの場所

アシカアイランドのオリジナルマスクの場所

アシカアイランドのオリジナルマスクの場所

There are no obvious landmarks, but if you swim almost straight north from the protruding part on the slightly right side of map D2, you will find the Drifting supply bag.

アシカアイランドのオリジナルマスクの場所

Inside were the original masks that I had seen in the replicas, such as the mysterious Ashika mask (original), the original Ashika tengu, and the original Ashika fox.

アシカアイランドのオリジナルマスクの場所

Also includes Ichika's Journey 3.

アシカアイランドのオリジナルマスクの場所

This will allow you to progress through the Contraband Expansion 3 tasks and will allow you to secure extremely valuable items as loot, each worth 10,000 cash when sold at the Buy Station.

By the way, I got the [Drifting supply bag key] from the [H.M.S. Shipwreck Container] along with the notes from Ichika's Journey 2.

H.M.S. Shipwreck Container: Location of I5 (Ashika)

このブログを検索

Blog Archive

人気の投稿

QooQ